When Aaron was here a couple of weeks ago my microwave bit the dust. Aaron was going to go out and buy me one but I thought that I would make a little experiment out of it and see how life is like without a microwave. So after three weeks here's my opinion: It's hard if you don't remember to start defrosting your meat early in the morning, Mom's burnt popcorn over the stove is BLAH, and cold syrup on pancakes is a shame. I miss having a microwave.
2 comments:
HA HA HA! Its amazing how simple just having a microwave can be! HOPE you get a new one! P.S. isn't Jacksons b-day in Oct.?
I lived with my sister years ago and she didn't have a microwave. She was used to it so she didn't notice the inconvenience of it. But I sure did, it was such a pain! I can remember when microwaves were non existent (I'm old).
Post a Comment