So I chopped off my hair last week. I was tired of looking like a tiny-bopper- wanna-be. Plus all I did was wear it in a pony every day. So I got something more sophisticated, grown-up, and momish (in a good way).
since you commented on my lousy baby bump some blogs ago, I have to say this is a lousy shot of you new dew! I though it was pulled back in a pony tail. I need to see a side shot and back shot! ;) thanks love ya!
p.s. scary about the LARGE ANIMALS! when are you going to fill me in on TEXAS?
Cute hair, you really chopped it off!!! Did you freak when the first cut happened? Okay you do however need to put a pic up of the back of the hair...=] Does Aaron love it? Cause poor Eddy wasnt thrilled with mine LOL.. O well.. Today was the first day i was like i want my hair back! hahaha...Love ya chick!
3 comments:
since you commented on my lousy baby bump some blogs ago, I have to say this is a lousy shot of you new dew! I though it was pulled back in a pony tail. I need to see a side shot and back shot! ;) thanks love ya!
p.s. scary about the LARGE ANIMALS! when are you going to fill me in on TEXAS?
Cute hair, you really chopped it off!!! Did you freak when the first cut happened? Okay you do however need to put a pic up of the back of the hair...=] Does Aaron love it? Cause poor Eddy wasnt thrilled with mine LOL.. O well.. Today was the first day i was like i want my hair back! hahaha...Love ya chick!
CUTE new do!!! We DO need to see more pics though!!!
Post a Comment