Friday, August 15, 2008

It's great having dad home

So I've been slacking about blogging but man do I have a great excuse...or excuses. To make a super LONG story super SHORT... Came home from vacation, started to remodel the house to sell it..then rent it so we could move to Corpus Christi, TX to be with Aaron...we're not going now. The End. I'm okay with it now because the Lord wants us here in Alaska and I know the Lord's way is always the right way.Second excuse, Aaron has been home off and on for two weeks now. He had to leave for four days to go to FL for water survival school. He left again yesterday for SERE school in WA and will be back for a couple of days in September. Then he's back off to school in Texas. He'll get his wings around April. It was great having him here. It was nice to finally feel complete again. Madeline now knows how to play the "I want my daddy" card when she gets in trouble. She didn't know how to before he left. Jackson had a great time getting to know his daddy and loves to wrestle now! It's like he suddenly turned into this wrestling, screaming, maniac toddler. Can't wait for September!

4 comments:

Yolanda said...

I LOVE THIS FAMILY PICTURE!! Where do I get one for our living room. What a great looking family! I'm so glad you all have enjoyed your time together. April will be here before you know it!I love your hair Jessy. You look like a hot little mama! Miss you all so much!
Love you, mom

Megs said...

Such a beautiful family jessy!! I bet it was so wondeful to feel complete for awhile...Now get busy on completing that bedroom door hahahaha! Love ya sis!

Unknown said...

OH such a cute picture! Aaron is certainly the busy guy! Allthough you are a busy woman. Your Hair is adorable and it suits you perfectly! I LOVE IT! Sorry to hear you won't be going to Texas, but you are right the Lord knows what is best for all his children.

Smedley Family said...

this is a great picture! you should frame it!