Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I MUST of been so valiant

What does that mean? I'll explain. I was talking to my friend, Jodi, yesterday and telling her about the crazy things that the kids were doing. She said, "Oh you must of been so valiant!" What? She explained that her and her sister have come up with the theory that in heaven you must of been SO SO SO SO SOOOOO valiant that Heavenly Father decided that you were so strong that you were the only one here on Earth that could manage your crazy kids. So, next time your kids are fighting in the grocery store, throwing toys out the car window, or just down-right-driving you nuts...remember you were that valiant!

2 comments:

Megs said...

then i must of been really VALIANT hahahahaha...Wyatt has been such a holy terror lately...I love you sis and miss you so much!!!

Brynn said...

I'm stealing this, it's perfect!