I am so excited that I finished a quilt! I made this quilt for Aaron's pilot buddy, Pat, because he's just awesome. Seriously, he's a great friend to Aaron and gave my kids a Wii for Christmas. The blue squares that you see a lot of is this Penn State fabric, where he went to school, and I have some Navy fabric in there too because he's a Naval Aviator.
My friend saved the quilt by quilting it on her machine! I think if I would of had to hand quilt it it would of never been done.
I know...improper tagging but I was in a huge rush to get it into the mail that day.
6 comments:
How do you have so much time to do all these cool things? I barely have time for myself and both of my kids are in school and Im not even working. Your AWESOME. It looks great. How do you make that? You would thing I would know since Ive always seen my grandmother sow. I cant even put on a button. Gosh how sad...LOL..Anyway I love you and you are just great.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
That is awesome! So personal too.. good job!
Wow Mija!! It turned out so beautiful. I'm sure he'll love it. It was a labor of love. I'm impressed! Love you!
good work, mrs. Domestic mom!
OMGosh, that's beautiful! You did a fantastic job. Does he have any idea he's getting it?
wow you're a pro!!! Now I know who my jodi substitute is. :) You and Sarah!
Post a Comment