Every night after dinner I HAVE to have something sweet (thanks mom). I mean I crave something sweet. It doesn't have to be a lot but I really need it.
And it makes it so hard to eat the right thing when I feel like if my arm was covered in chocolate I just might eat it. So the other night I made up a smoothie that is Fat Free and Sugar free (well it has some natural sugars). I tested it on the kids and they absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! So we have one every night after dinner. A total must now.
Here's the recipe:
1c of frozen strawberries
1 c of fat free milk
1/2 package of fat-free sugar-free white chocolate pudding
I first put the strawberries in my food processor and dice them down so it looks like shaved ice. Then I add the milk and pudding mix and blend until it's nice and creamy. Sometimes I add a little bit of fat free cool whip for the kids but you really don't need it. It's so delicious.
Try experimenting. The other night we used Fat-free sugar-free banana cream pudding with the strawberries and it's my absolute favorite now. We have also tried ff/sf vanilla pudding and put in a banana with the strawberries and it was sssoooooooo D-LISH! It's so good and the thing is you don't have to feel guilty about drinking it. Enjoy.
3 comments:
Yummmmmmmm!! Sorry I passed on the "gotta have something sweet after I eat" gene. Your shake sounds delicious!!!
Those so D-LISH! I will for sure have to try some...yummy yum yum!
That sounds like somethign I have GOT to try. My problem is I crave the sweet stuff, so I eat it...but NOT just a little--I eat a TON! That has got to stop. I love the pic of all 4 of the kids around the counter! You have such an adorable family!
Post a Comment