Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fun in the Sun


This weekend the kids and I pretty much spent the whole weekend in the sun. It was perfect. Every night I would walk them down to the school to run around.
Jack learned how to climb part of the play structure. He was so impressed with himself.

Madeline has learned to pump her legs on the swings. It's soooooooo nice to not have to stand there and push her. She actually figured it out this summer in the neighbor's backyard swing set. Now when we go to the school she usually just swings the whole time.

Jack loved this swing. He just sat there forever in it...almost like he was hypnotized.

Cutie pie Maddy. She's so dirty from playing in the tire rubber.

It must of been a boy thing because they loved just hitting this blue pole.


This part of Alaska I'll miss someday. It's so beautiful here. Welcome to our neighborhood.


There is 108 steps that you have to take to get from our neighborhood to school grounds. I was STUNNED when Jackson actually climbed all 108. Usually I carry him but he started wiggling out of my hands when we got to them so I put him down and he started right up.

6 comments:

Yolanda said...

Thanks for posting these pictures Mija. Alaska is very beautiful and so are the kids!! What a couple of cuties! xoxoxox

Alex said...

That looks like such a fun place to play...holy cow on all those swings!

Brynn said...

That's a whole lot of steps there! That would be enough exercise for me! LOL

Jessy, where in Alaska do you live? One of my BFF's just moved up there a few months ago.

Unknown said...

cute pics. of cute kids

AKmamaof4 said...

Thanks everyone!

Brenda- we live in Eagle River. Where is she at? I always wonder why people move to Alaska. If it weren't fir the military I'm pretty sure we wouldn't of.

Jayci said...

what an awesome way to burn some Jackson energy!! 108 stairs.. phew! I bet you are staying in awesome shape with those stairs. gosh. I love that they stood there smacking that blue pole. HA!! little boys are hilarious. I thought of you guys when I was at Ikea again today.