We've gone to the Saturday Market a couple times this summer and it's so much fun. It's so much fun just look around and eat junk food.
Isn't this dog HUGE? It drooled liked crazy. I was a little freaked out at first but that's only because dogs scare me but the kids thought he was awesome. But now that I look at the picture again Madeline doesn't seem so sure.
The first Saturday that I went (Aaron, Caleb and Kali were on their adventure and gone) there was this moustache and beard contest going on. People had traveled all over the U.S. to come for this contest. This man actually wraps his beard in wire. (Notice the flower at the end of it?) He also had contact in that made his eyes look like swirls. It was quite interesting.
1 comment:
scary beard man. HUGE dog. and I have a picture of the wolf-man too!! Crazy-funny guy. He said that wolf was 250 lbs, and 16 years old when his friend killed it. Wow. That's a BIG, old wolf!! Buckwheat got excited to sniff it, then he backed up when he realized, "wait, something's wrong...." Poor little puppy. Must have thought something bad... haha
Post a Comment