With the last three kids I've got a new car. With Madeline it was the Ford Freestyle, Jack the Excursion, and now with #5 a Honda Odyssey. I think it might be Aaron's way of saying, "I'm sorry you're about to push a gigantic child out of you! So here's a sympathy gift."
I'm super excited about this car and we'll most likely have it until I don't need a van but until then I'm enjoying pushing a button and doors open, a moonroof (I always wanted one of those), and warm leather seats in the winter. (Okay , my leather seats in the Excursion weren't heated so when it's -25 outside your butt will freeze before it ever warms up that seat!) But the best thing about this van is that....it only takes $49 to fill it up!!! And it will last forever! The engine turns off part of it when you're going at a consistent rate to save you gas. No more filling up for over $150! Those days are long gone!
Thank Honey!!!
7 comments:
What a nice sympathy gift!! I would definitely say it is well deserved! Are you going to find out what #5 is?
How nice! that is a great ride! will work for 5 kids!
Your kids are soooo lucky they have seen Kev and Aaron's mom and dad wayyyy more then their parents have seen mine. I hope they come to visit and stay longer then 3 days, I know my kids miss them. It will however be a great "smaller" break for you.
Thats nice to have the doors open with a push of a button. I love my tahoe...but I would REALLY love automatic doors
"husband of the year award" is what Aaron said he deserves after the Ikea run, and now after seeing the van I think he really deserves it! haha happy van-riding!
That's awesome! I would love a Honda Odyssey... been eyeing one myself... :}
How are you feeling?
Geez, I remembered to check your blog today. I kinda of forgot with Facebook. I like your new van Mija. Sounds like it will save you some dinero! xoxoxoxo
Wow, awesome van! Especially the mpg, I've gotta get me one of those!
Post a Comment