Wednesday, May 20, 2009

50% Free

This morning Aaron left for Portland to drive his car to Alaska. The great part us that he took Cakeb and Kali with him!!! That means till the end of the month I only have two kids- and those are kids that take naps! The kids were so excited! They'll be spending a couple of days with Aaron's parents and they get to spend the day with my parents also. Sometime in their trip Aaron is taking them to a Mariner's game. These times it makes me miss living back in WA. We would go to Mariner's games or Seahawks games. Sometimes we would just jump in the car to go eat Sunday dinner with Aaron's parents or take a long weekend at my parents house. I can't wait for those days again!

3 comments:

Jayci said...

i should have read this before today. :oP Lucky you!!

* This Is My Life...My Family * said...

Lucky you...I wish my 2 would take naps. Miss ya.

Yolanda said...

Yes!!!! I can't wait till we can see you more often than we do now!
That would be a prayer answered.
Alaska has been good to your family but I sure miss those nietitos!! (grandbabies) I got as many hugs and kisses as I could get from Kali and Caleb. Made my day!!