Monday, May 5, 2008

Bon Appetit

The other day Kali asked if she could feed Jackson and I hesitated at first but the truth was I needed help that morning. So, I let her. She actually did a fairly good job. I mean, it was all over Jackson but at least it wasn't all over the walls. Maddy thought it was the perfect time to play Little People on Jackson's high chair. Which was entertaining for Jackson so he got dinner and a show.

5 comments:

AV8RAL said...

What a cute little boy, he looks like his dad!

Yolanda said...

That's so cute!! Dinner and a show!
Kali can be such a good helper. You're training her well. Two weeks from today Mija!! Yahoo!!!
Can't wait!!Love you, mom

Smedley Family said...

Hey funny girl! You still haven't updated your link to my blog! aksmeds.blogpost.com

Megs said...

So cute.. isint it great when the kids get old enough to help out... Hey i have been calling you for days!!!!!!!!!! i almost had a cookie dough melt down last night i called my sponser (you) and you werent THERE!!!! hhhhmmmm... lol.. Hope everyone is doing well on the homefront...supposed to be in the 80's here next week,,, it will be a nice change from the 50's this week...Love ya chick!

Unknown said...

I don't think it matters who feeds him he just wants his grub!