
We have been super busy this weekend. Yesterday I had a Biggest Loser challenge (by the way I lost 2lbs but they round up so it ended up being 1) and came home to have a date at 10 am with my neighbor, Jeanne. We worked all day in our yards and plants tons of flowers. Madeline and the kids just played all day long with the neighborhood kids. I love that about our neighborhood. All the kids just run through everybodies backyards and you just don't worry a lot. Anyways, by night all of them were so dirty. I was getting Maddy in the bath when I noticed she had a circle on her back. I called Nettie to see if I was ringworm. As I'm talking to Nettie and trying to put Jackson down for bed Mads slipped out of the tub and grabbed

my eyeshadow and brush. I came back into the bathroom and Mads was so proud of herself. I told Nettie, which as a grandma she thought was hilarious. I went to go get the makeup away from her and she was growling at me, yes growling! So I have come down to this conclusion: 1) Maddy's eyes really stand out with brown camouflage 2) No more watching Shaggy Dog and 3) to laugh with my children.
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! That's hilarious! The little Jessy Devil!
LOL!!!Mady...she's quite a character!! I guess I better start putting things up.
Wow, does Jackson have Aaron's hairline!! He looks just like his dad. I love that the zoo has all the animals you guys usually see in your neighborhood. Maybe it's the ones they capture. :>)
Hey, how many seats did you have left to take other kids on the field trip after taking your family? You have an awesome family!! Thanks for keeping us laughing!! Love you all so much!
If we got Bella and Maddy together we would be in for something..... possibly a huge beauty shop dress up nightmare!~ She is so cute!
Post a Comment