Friday, May 9, 2008

10 More days till what?

I know that I'm keeping a count down because in 10 more days the kids and I are OUTTA HERE! On the 19th we leave for Oregon and will first stay with Aaron's parents, Nettie and Mike. On the 22nd I'm leaving to go see Aaron for Memorial weekend. I'm super excited because I haven't seen him since December. I came back on the 27th and on the 28th my mom will pick us up to head down to Bend. I can hardly stand it. The only thing that I'll miss about Alaska is the long days. It's light by 5 and totally dark after 11. I loved how last summer we could take bike rides at 11pm because it was still light outside. But I'm excited about just hanging out and visiting old friends for the summer. We'll be back July 10th but Aaron recently informed me that he doesn't think that he's coming home for his one week break in August. Soooo, if he isn't able to I'm going to extend my trip till August and go see him again. The kids don't start school till August 22nd so I have some time to decided. YAHOO!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow you are gone all summer? how long are you staying with Mike and Nettie? NOT FAIR! I wish that they could see our kids! HAVE FUN!

Yolanda said...

I'm so excited too mija!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay as long as you want and you can even do your school shopping here. We love to have you and the grandkids. We bought some bookshelves at Ikea yesterday. I always think of you when we go there. Post a "buff" picture of you! Aaron will love it.
Kisses and hugs to all of you.
Love, Mom