
I have so much gratitude for my husband and sometimes I feel like my cup over flowith. Honey, thank you for being an awesome man. You are amazing. My heart is full of thanks that you let me be a Mom all day, every day to our kids (I was just a frustrated Mom two blog entries ago. Don't worry there will still be 4 of them when you get home). I appreciate your support and love and I KNOW that you work your tail off for us and I'm so proud of you. Thanks for picking me to be your eternal companion. I wish that I was more lyrical and I would write you a song but all I can think of is some rhyme to Silent Night which is really bizarre. So just know this, I love you and I'm a very grateful and happy wifey. I love you.
1 comment:
That's a great picture. I'm so PROUD of you both. You're an amazing couple. Just think of all the things you've accomplished at your age. You set a high standard for your children and that's wonderful!!!! Our prayers are always for your protection and success. Keep up the good work.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
Post a Comment