Monday, February 11, 2008

Only someday (and it's not today) will this be hilarious.


I had to laugh today as I was looking at these pictures taken from last night. I posted them because I know SOMEDAY (maybe when the last one leaves the house) I know I'll be able to have a good laugh about this year by myself with four kids. Here's what happened: This picture is where Kali got a hold of my really nice camera and I didn't realize it yet.




This is me looking completely confused as to what is happening. I was waiting for them to finish brushing their teeth so we could say a prayer and go to bed. Talk about getting ambushed.









This is me smiling in the hopes that the camera chaos will stop. BUT, Madeline decided to take a stick and hit us.











And here I am forgetting every parenting book I've read to deal with a 2-year-old and finally giving her the "I'm going to turn into the Hulk and Super Nanny you if you hit me one more time with that stick!"

And of course, Kali got it all on camera.

1 comment:

AV8RAL said...

That last picture is definitely the Jessy I know....yelling! Just kidding!