Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just a little note to self....

Caleb does Karate every MWF night. Last night I dropped him off and thought that I would do a couple of errands. I went through the car wash and then picked him up. It was only 10 degrees but I didn't think much of it because I knew that I was going to park the car in the garage over night. Last time I got the car washed and parked it outside it froze shut over night. Well, LOL, I guess I really didn't think about it too much because by the time we got home the doors had froze shut, and we were inside still. LOL. I was able to get mine open but Caleb had to push from the inside while I pulled from the outside to get the passenger doors open. Lesson learned.

4 comments:

Yolanda said...

We'll tuck this little lesson away. The challenges of living in cold weather. You're such a trooper Mija. Always looking at the funny side. Sure love you! Mom

Unknown said...

No buy! its a lease with an option to buy so we will see what we want to do in a year! we love it though!

The Ellingson Zoo said...

Hi Jessy,
This is Jessica Ellingson. I came across your page today, just thought I'd say "Hi" and you guys have such adorable kids. And I admire you. David was gone for 3 weeks this last summer right after our fourth was born and I thought I was going to die. But for a year! Wow, that's amazing. Well, happy remodeling.

AV8RAL said...

Ha, ha...you're funny!