Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Just staying busy....

BEFORE
ALMOST AFTER ( need to finish)


This was my project that I did on Friday. I wanted my entry way to be bold, and I'm pretty sure I achieved it. LOL. I hung up some pics just to show the contrasting colors I'll be using. I'll post a pic when I'm done.









I totally hate my master
bathroom so I decided to do some remodeling.(By the way, I have to say that I have the BEST husband ever. He lets me do whatever I want to the house because he knows that it keeps me occupied while he's gone and he knows how much I love doing these things.) Our master has a door from the hallway going into it. A door from our bedroom into it. And a door blocking the toilet and the shower. I'm going to block the doorway going from the hall and I started tearing down the wall that blocks off the toilet and shower. This weekend my neighbor, Michelle, is coming over to move all the electrical stitches to the wall. I can't wait to get rid of that wall. It makes the bathroom seem so small. I'm not sure what I'll do after that but I''ll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

Mija, You are so funny!!! Driving away with the car plugged in. Thanks for the laugh! I'm glad you have an electrician for a neighbor. That was funny about Kali keeping an eye on you. I love the entry! I do like the color. I do! I do! It looks very nice and I like the contrast with the pictures. The Pantry door looks wonderful!!! You're amazing! Can't wait to see how your bathroom turns out. Aaron won't recognize the place when he gets back. Sure love you all so much!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

AV8RAL said...

Once again...you're amazing! All I can say is that I'm glad I'm not there. That stuff would be stressing me out. But then again...this stuff here is really stressing me out. My anxiety levels are crazy out of control!

Carman said...

hey girl! You should write a book of all this while he's gone so you can look back on it and laugh so hard later! I swear that same kind of stuff happened to me while we were in WA and Court was deployed so much. Painting, crazy things happening, etc! I'm so surprised we don't go insane while they're gone having to deal with all the craziness. he he he Keep up the good work! Staying busy is the best thing to do that's for sure. Just don't wear yourself out. =o)