Saturday, February 23, 2008

GUILTY as charged

After basketball on Wednesday Jody gave everybody these yummy chocolates that her husband had just brought back from Hawaii. Well, Kali and her friend were at our house waiting for their ride to a birthday party. I realized after they left that it was really quiet in the house and I even did a double take to make sure that Madeline hadn't slipped out the front door. I started calling for her and found her in the office with this huge chocolate grin. She had ate the WHOLE BOX!!! Chocolate drool was running down her chin as she just grinned at me. The lid was partially on and I think she thought she was actually going to get away with it. Her face says it all. Boy, was it hard to keep a straight face.

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

The look on her face is priceless!!! That is hilarious!!
Mady is so funny! She definitely reminds me so much of you Jessy!!
Thanks for the laugh!!!

Unknown said...

you are RIGHT! Maddy and Bella would be the biggest BFFS! that story sounds alot like Bella! how funny!

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you, I really think it has something to do with October babies. Dorian does the same thing he'll take stuff (snacks) hide and eat them all, then I find him munching and looks at me like i didnt do nothing...LOL

They are much alike

xoxo
<3 Lena