Monday, February 11, 2008

Dr. Larsen

Last night after dinner Madeline and I went down to her room to clean up the destruction that was created when Madeline thought it would be hilarious to dump over all her nicely organized (that was my doing) bins of toys. Side note: Why do moms actually take the time to organize toys? It takes me 20 minutes to organize everything into perfectly labeled bins (thanks for the label maker Nettie). It takes Madeline 2 seconds to dump them over and watch my face as she laughs. Maddy's big job was to collect all the tools in the doctor's kit and put it away. I had to run upstairs to get something and came back down to see that Jackson was Maddy's patient now and he wears glasses.
I was laughing so hard that I didn't know if I would be able to get my camera upstairs before she took them off. Doesn't he look so cute! A little Harry Potter. Look at Maddy's face, she was laughing too. Clever little girl.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the kandid shots to funny for sure! yes' Jackson looks darling! I don't know why we clean up their toys its useless because soon as you turn around its everywhere again! I am so glad for me and the kids that they will have their own rooms finally!

AV8RAL said...

That's freaking hilarious.....it even looks like Jackson was enjoying it.

Silly kids!

Yolanda said...

Dr. Larsen is too funny!! I was laughing my head off when I saw the picture! Jackson looks like he was enjoying too.What a cutie! Did Mady take the scissors to her head? In the picture it looks like she has a little bald spot. Yes, I remember the days of toys all over the place. Finally gave up separating them and just put them in the toy box together. Why did Mady take a stick to you guys? :>) Your family is too funny! I sure love you all. Mom