Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This is why you listen to your mom


I tried to tell Caleb yesterday morning that you NEED a jacket when he's dropped off from school, but he's 7 and knows everything. I drop him off around 8:45 and the doors don't open until 8:50. I'm sure he wished that he would of put on his jacket when he got out of the car to a whopping -5 degrees. It was so cold the crossing guard looked like the Michelin man.

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

Yikes! -5 You definitely need your jacket Caleb! We're suppose to get a big storm dumping 4-8 inches of snow tomorrow. Bigger than last Sundays's storm. But at least the days are getting longer and it's February!!! Yay!! I'm so happy.
I got Kali's beautiful little bird house today and her pretty pictures. I treasure it all especially the picture she drew of her and I holding hands. (And I'm bald and so is she.) I put the birdhouse on my kitchen shelf so I can see it everyday. It made my day when I got home from the clinic. Sure love you guys and stay warm while cocooning. xoxoxoxo yoyo