

Today I FINALLY hung the tennis ball from a string to the windshield of my car. It only took me hitting the water heater TWICE this week. The last time I did it I panicked that we were going to have a gas leak and once the furnace turned on our house would blow up. There is seriously inches before I hit the washer and dryer and inches for the garage door to close. But it's so nice to get into a semi-not-so-cold car when it's 0 degrees outside. But I also have to say thank you to my husband because before we knew that the beast actually fit into the garage he put an auto-start on it for me so I could warm it up in the morning before getting in. So, one project done, too many more to name off to go. I'm motivated!
2 comments:
Good job mija!! I can't believe how close it is to the washer & dryer! You guys must all have to get in through the driver's side. You are amazing sweet child of mine!! I love you! Mom
yes that is the beast, and how funny that you kept hitting the furnace' you said? anyway, great to learn of those little tricks...hanging the tennis ball. P.S. love the darling pic of you and the family.
Post a Comment