Yesterday we went to Trick-Or-Treat town. The kids had such a great time! I actually decided to make the kids costumes this year. It was quite the adventure. I started in September and remembered Friday that Trick-Or-Treat town was Saturday so Friday I spent sewing.
Madeline was a princess/witch/snow princess/whatever she changed her mind to be by the minute. I was impressed that she did the whole thing in heels.
Jack was a giraffe. He cracked me up the whole night. At first he didn't want to wear his costume and I showed him in the mirror what he looked like and he was in love. He wore it all night, went to bed with it, woke up and was wearing it (I made him take it off for church), and when we got home from church he put it back on.
Once Jack understood that each person was going to give him candy he ran right along with the other kids.
3 comments:
i enjoy all the updates! YAY! What a fun thing to trick or treat at.
Im sure it was so nice to see Aaron, but not the happiest time. Glad you have such wonderful friends that step up...there needs to be more of them around.
The farm looked super fun! Your kids are so cute, I cant belive how big jackson is now....
Thanks for all the pictures you've posted. The kids all look so cute in their costumes. Good job making them!! My heart aches at times when I see how much we're missing.
I funeral pictures you posted are nice. Did you take them? It is wonderful to have the knowledge we have that death is such a temporary separation.
You're such a good mom and wife Jessy. As I looked at your pictures I thought how you've been doing this for two years!! Can you believe your Aaron will be home soon? What a trooper you've been! I will always be grateful to the Lord for his tender mercies to you while Aaron was gone. He has surrounded you with angels in the form of Relief Society sisters and neighbors!! You've grown spiritually so much. All these experiences I know you'll use to bless the lives of other women.
I love you all eternally!
looks like alot of fun, the kids look cute, and way to go on making their costumes. Sorry I haven't been by for so long.. I usually wait until you say you have updated your blog on FB to check it. To my surprise you have posts up I haven't seen. Miss ya!
Post a Comment