Sunday, October 25, 2009

Great Grandma

Aaron's grandma passed away last month and I was so fortunate to have people step up to play my role so I could go support Aaron. Caleb and Kali understood what was going on but Madeline had such a hard time. She thought it was Aaron's mom, grandma, instead of great grandma. So while I was there I had Aaron's parents make a little video for Maddy so she could see that they were still around.


Here's Aaron and I the morning of the funeral. I prayed that that button on my little sweater would hold out. And just incase it didn't I brought a little sewing kit. ha ha.
This statue is in the entrance of the funeral home. I loved it!

Three sisters over looking their mom...
Executive meeting. Doesn't this picture look like it should was taken out of the White House or somewhere important like that?

Aaron's brother, Kevin, and his family.
At the grave site.


I love watching these two together.

He totally wasn't posing for this picture. I just happened to take it while he was putting on his sunglasses. What a stud!
It's such a blessing to know that this isn't goodbye...it's just see you later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you got some great pictures... of coarse with your GREAT CAMERA, I WANT! I copied the one of my fam. and you and Aaron as well as the one of the two brothers.

SCROLLING down...love the tractor pics. of the kiddos, and the cute one of Jack with his giant grin and soda drool. Yeah' Maddy is in school, she looks so big! cute pics. of the kids with your mom too.