Monday, October 5, 2009

Dad's surprise visit

Here are some pictures of the visit we had with Aaron in September. We were lucky to celebrate Jack's birthday that Sunday all together.
This is usually where you'll find one of the girls- nestled in her dad's arms.
Seriously, this is like the only pregnant picture I have of me with Lincoln and it doesn't even show my stomach! Caleb too this pic.

I love it when he's home!


I think Maddy is just as excited as Jack.

Jack's not sure what's going to happen...


Look at how excited Madeline was...HA HA HA !!

Opening up his doggy from Yoyo and Grandpa.

He sleeps with it every night.

Madeline and Jack made Jack a Guitar Hero guitar out of paper for him and a cell phone out of paper. It was hilarious!

1 comment:

Alex said...

what such fun things happening before the lil boy comes! How are you enjoying just having one at home some days...so nice, huh? You are so cute in the picture!