Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Crop circle?

A couple of Saturdays ago I had a fencing company come out and give an
estimate for a fence. The next morning when I opened up the curtains I
saw this huge circle in the backyard. I remember thinking it was so
strange bc it wasn't there the day before. All the grass was laying
down perfectly in the same diection and it formed a perfect circle. As
the days went by I noticed the grass didn't pop back up. It just
stayed laying down. Now two weeks later the grass has totally died!!!!
I've been kidding around with my friends saying I have a crop circle
in my backyard. One of my friends came over yesterday and when I was
showing her my crop circle she said that it's caused when a moose
gives birth. All the fluids kill the grass. WHAT????? How could a
moose of given birth in my backyard and I totally missed it?!?!?! That
would of been some visual. But I must give the moose credit. For not
having any painkillers she was quiet.

4 comments:

The Martins said...

lol! Jess that is hilarious! If she didn't wake you up then she definitely deserves some credit!

Karen Melander said...

You are soooo funny. I hope your having fun with your mom!

Alex said...

how cool would it have been to watch that. Holy cow, or moose! Crazy, too. Glad you found out and its not some creepy crop circle!

Parley and Anna said...

are you SURE it's not a crop circle?
hooray for you being a brave little chica and living in the crazy wilderness w/o your hubby there. I'm not sure i could do it. Moose? In your back yard? and don't you guys have grizzly bears? aaahh. I would lock myself up in my house and never go out!