Kali's front tooth has been ready for days to come out. It was
literally hanging there and she refused to pull it. I finally made her
the other night because I was so worried that she was going to choke
on it. You would of thought I told her to cut off her leg. She
screamed, cried, ran, but finally gave up. After all of that she
actually LOST the tooth ten minutes later. I told her the tooth fairy
would most likely accept a note of explanation. Of course she got her
money and I heard her say the next morning to Caleb, " do you think if
I left the note out I'd get money every night?"

3 comments:
HAHA smart girl. tell her if it works, she should spread the word. :P
She's a smart girl! She's looks so cute! xoxoxoxo
I love listening in on what kids are saying. its so stinkin funny
Post a Comment