Caleb has this huge fear of spiders. I feel mean saying this but it's starting to drive me nuts. If he sees a spider downstairs he will refuse to go down there. He actually wouldn't eat dinner the other night because he saw a spider on the vaulted ceiling and wanted me to climb on the counters (pregnant) and kill it. Um...no. Yesterday we got home from church and he was freaking out about what spiders he might see the remainder of the day. I finally said," Caleb just grab a tissue or shoe and kill it. You're making it out to be scarier than shat it is. " This is Caleb's response," Well mom....(I can see the wheels turning inside) I just try to think of 'Thou shal not kill'. I want to obey all the commandments. Seriously what do you say to that?
3 comments:
Time to send him a gun. Pops
ummm tough one? Maybe you should say other people. Because we eat meat for food. It says to eat meat in the scriptures. Good try though!
He's precious Mija.
Post a Comment