Monday, December 15, 2008

Need some Vitamin D


This is a crappy picture but you get the idea. So I'm started to get a little tired of the dark. I took this picture last Friday at 10am. STILL DARK! Okay, so we did have some cloud cover because it was going to snow but still. It's like this at 10 and dark by 4. It makes me want to have a 24hr nap.

3 comments:

The Martins said...

I kinda know what you mean. I know the rain over in the valley doesn't compare to alaska winter house. Jake and I might be moving over to the valley in spring and I am not very excited about having no sunshine.

Yolanda said...

Yuk!Yuk!Yuk!! I would have to be on Prozac. That would get old! Just think......after Sunday the days will start getting longer. Hang in there.

Alex said...

I hate winter for that reason. Is summer better?