Monday, December 1, 2008

Going to private

I never wanted to do this but I'm being forced to set my blog to
private. If you would like to still have access please email me your
email address to jessica_e_larsen@yahoo.com. Sorry guys. I feel
horrible about this- it sucks.

2 comments:

* This Is My Life...My Family * said...

Jose has always been really dark...LOL...I miss you guys too sooooo much. I cant believe how big the kids are espicially Caleb Im use to seeing him as a 6 month old not a 8 yr old (He will be 8 now in Dec right?). I cant wait to see you all and I want to meet your 3 other babies and Aaron. I love you so much Jess.

xoxo
<3 Lena

Hey send me a list of all your Bdays

Unknown said...

Who is forcing you to go PRIVATE? its beter anyway, then NOT just anyone can view your life and kids, but those you allow! It's kinda a hassle but I feel safer myself having it private!

jenglamgirl@gmail.com