Monday, December 15, 2008

Kali's Christmas program

Today was Kali's Kindergarten Christmas program. It was super cute. They sang a couple of song and Kali grinned the whole time. I totally forgot to put her in something red but oh well. She did a fabulous job.

All Madeline cared about was that after wards there were having cookies and hot chocolate. Of course we stood in the back near the table because we had a stroller so Madeline snuck over and got a juice. That's all she could think about. I think it was totally obvious that I either 1) don't give my children juice or 2) that I starve them because she drank 3 of them!

Jack was just awesome and chilled out the whole time. Poor kid. We found out last week that FOR SURE he's really allergic to peanuts. So I really have to watch what we give him especially when we're going potlucks.


Here's our proud singer. Good job Kali!

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

It's all about the refreshments mom! Nothing wrong with that. :>)
Thanks for posting pictures of the kids. They are so cute!! Boy, Jack is looking so grown up. xoxoxoxoxo