Thursday, October 23, 2008

Snow time fun


After school today the kids were going outside and I thought, "why not", and put on all our snow gear and went outside.

Jackson totally loved it! He just sat in the sled and I pulled him around the circle.


Of course, all the mommies in the neighborhood also wanted to be around baby Jackson.


Poor little guy. He couldn't figure out, at first, how to keep his balance and kept falling over. He eventually figured it out.


Maddy sledding down the hill. It was almost impossible to get her to stop and smile for me. She was really into it.


Almost all the kids in the cirlce. We're missing 3 more. (Now you can see why I totally love our circle, lots of play mates!)


Caleb working on his snowboarding skills. I actually put in on but hit a rock at the bottom. I tried to fly off with style in front of everyone. Wonder if I was successful.

Jackson was ready to go in. He didn't cry once but his little hands and nose felt super cold. I took him in a gave him a nice long bath. He's such a good Alaska baby.

8 comments:

Megs said...

wow snow already, crazy! im noticing a thyme with all your houses in your circle.. You decks are on the 2nd level. Is this because of bears??? LOL...It looks like you live in the perfect neighboorhood... You have snow, i have cows..its a win win LOL.. I will be sure to post new baby cow pictures for you...hehehehe

Carman said...

cute pics!! I can't believe ya'll have snow already! Its in the 70's/80's here in TX still!! haha

Alex said...

I cant believe how much snow you have already. Is it really cold too? So much fun though, it looks. Sunny too!

Unknown said...

LOOKS COLD, but very fun!

Brynn said...

Keep the snow there, we are enjoying wonderful weather right now... shorts & T's for us right now!

Darling pics!

The Martins said...

Sure looks like fun! Sometimes I wish we lived in a neighborhood so Emily would have playmates.

Unknown said...

Looks like a ton of fun! You're such a great Mommy! You look wonderful Jessy!

Yolanda said...

Love the pics!! What a fun neighborhood! The kids look so cute and you look great mija! Burrrrrrrr.....I'm not ready for snow yet. xoxoxoxoxoxo