I called my neighbor around...maybe a month ago and asked her if she wanted to come over and listen to what the missionaries taught about and she actually accepted. This past week she agreed to baptism and I'm so excited for her. Her and her daughter are going to be baptized, can you believe it?!!!! Her other daughter turns 8 in January. I'm just so excited for all the blessings that will come to her and her family on this new life because that's what it really is...a new life.
It has really humbled me. And I realized how much I take the gospel for granted. I'm watching them as they are learning and since I've been born in the church sometimes it's an eye opener to see that others don't know all that we know.
3 comments:
It is exciting to see others embrace the gospel, modify their lives and enjoy the blessings from obeying the commandments. Although they're not immune from life's challenges the joy and peace that comes from having Christ in your life is priceless. What a joy it is to see someone else enjoy the blessings that you're enjoying and rejoice together! Good job mija and Caleb! You're an instrument in the Lord's hands to help bring His children back to Him! What a blessing to you all!!
Oh Jessy, what a neat experience!!! Not only will your neighbor's family be blessed, yours will also! What a wonderful example you are to those around you!
GOOD FOR YOU! WHAT A SPECIAL gift for them but also for you to see and enjoy! that is such awesome news! way to go!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment