
So here's the story behind the purse. This summer my wonderful mother-in-law surprised me and took me to a store and let me pick out a Vera Bradley purse for myself. I picked out the hipster. A couple of weeks ago my friend, Jodi, was checking it out and was like, Jess let me have that for a couple of days. So I let her and she came back within hours and had made a pattern of it.So today for quilt group we all brought in our own quilted material and made Jodi's patterns which she named the "cute Jessy."

I gave mine a ribbon closure. There's a big pocket in the front and then the zipper pocket.

I also made a couple of open pockets on the inside and one that can hold a pen. Yay! It was so much fun today! There was a ton of us there and we just chatted, sewed, and then had a big potluck. Thanks Jodi!
2 comments:
Such a cute purse Jess, i still have no idea what the brand is.. lol..How do you all find time to quilt? Do you do it at church? i just dont know where i could fit quilting in, not to mention me trying to quilt would just be a totaly disaster, momma so did not give me her skills!hahaha...your such a super mom!! and very creative!!!=]
That is totally adorable and seriously, how do you find time to do this? Who takes care of your little kiddos during your quilting group?? I need a purse like that, I wish I was talented enough to make one!!
Post a Comment