Sunday, October 5, 2008

More soda....NOW!


So I don't buy soda pop. So because I don't buy pop my kids don't drink it unless we get a hot dog from Costco or they get a sip is Aaron's around. Aaron was here on a visit last week and before we went to one of the military school functions we swung by McDonalds to let the kids play for a bit. Jackson just now getting his first taste of pop...and needless to say he loves it.


He loves it so much that he screamed forever until we gave him another drink. Look how mad he is! Aaron and I broke down and let him have as much as he wanted because 1) it was embarrassing after him screaming forever and 2) the other kids were up high on the play structure and there was no way to get them down to get out of there.


P.S- So while my child is screaming (at first) I was giggle with Aaron at how mad a 1 year old could get over soda pop. I just had to take a picture of it. I'm now wondering how I looked to other parents watching...especially the ones that are wound up super tight and don't let their kids...well act like kids.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How funny and cute is that! Well like father like son! He looks like his daddy and needs soda like daddy too!

Yolanda said...

What a sad face!!!! He definitely looks like daddy. I remember when you discover ice cream Mija. You looked like Jackson when you didn't get any. :>)