What the heck is with the harsh language Jessy? That's so not like you. I have always dislike Neil Diamond, why? Because when I was like 3.5 ft tall I watched part of The Jazz Singer and since this summer I always thought that Neil Diamond was adulterous. "But mija, it was just a movie!" my mom would always say to me. So this summer when I went to go see her I agreed to sit down and watch the movie again, like 20 years later, and it's not so bad. Aaron Netflixed it when he was here last week and of course we, well he I fell asleep, watched it the night before he left. The next day when he was leaving, and those are always extrememly emotional days, he played the song for me and it has made me cry ever since. Here we are both crying to the airport because of this stupid song. I mean, who would of thought that in 1980 Neil Diamond would of wrote a song that plays how Aaron and I's life is right now being apart. This is our song for the present time. Anyways, here I go crying again and the only thing that usually makes me stop is if I raise my fist up high and yell, "Damn you Neil Diamond." See...I feel better now.
Hello Again lyrics
Hello Again lyrics
Hello
again hello
Just called to say: hello.
I couldn't sleep at all tonight
And I know it's late
But I couldn't wait.
Hello
my friend
hello
Just called to let you know
I think about you ev'ry night
When I'm here alone
And you're there at home.
Hello.
May be it's been crazy
And may be I'm to blame
But I put my heart above my head.
We've been through it all
And you loved me just the same
And when you're not there
I just need to hear.
Hello
my friend
hello
It's good to need you so
It's good to love you like I do
And to feel this way
When I hear you say:
Hello
my friend
hello.
Just called to let you know
I think about you ev'ry night
And I know it's late
But I couldn't wait
Hello.
3 comments:
Ohhhhh' this got me all tiery eyed! sad face!!!! hang on hang in there!
man! that is a tear jerker!! been there done that and can totally see how that is yours & Aaron's song right now. thanks for sharing. =o)
That song fits you two perfect right now. :>( I never thought you would like a Neil Diamond song Mija. I love the sound track to the Jazz singer. Hang in there Mija!
Post a Comment