Sunday, October 26, 2008

The black girl with curly hair

One of the sister's that I visit teach told me a funny story. She said that forever her son, who's Kali's age, would tell her, "I want to marry the black girl with curly hair when I grow up." She was stumped as to what he was talking about. So this school year the two of them are in the same class and when she notices how shy he is around her she puts it all together. Well, Saturday when we were at Target we ran into them and man when he saw Kali he turned all red, got a huge grin, but was really shy. LOL. Even his mom looked at him and said, "Wow, why are you so red?" We all knew why. I have a feeling that Kali is going to have that effect on a lot of guys.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Well duh! LOL! She was a beautiful baby, of course she's just going to just keep getting more beautiful every day!

Cute story!

Anonymous said...

Just like her Momma--Jessy, i can only hope you passed you awesome personality on to your beautiful children...