Monday, September 22, 2008


Yesterday when we came home from church I asked Aaron if he would rather have Zucchini bread or No-bakes. He chose the bread. I didn't realize that I had so much zucchini that needed to be used up asap. So I made around 12 loaves of it (some big and some small). I made little notes to each family we were giving them to and then after dinner we drove around giving them out. We had such a fun time! It's always fun to surprise someone.


So we delivered some bread to our friends, the Cochrans, and Jodi gave every body a sucker. Jackson was nibbling away on his in the car and this is what he looked like by the time we got home. Man did he love that sucker! What was more funny was that the blue stained his face and his sucking thumb. It was a good laugh.

4 comments:

Yolanda said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!! You're a baking maniac mija!!

Anonymous said...

And yes that bread was awesome....thanks again. How thoughtful of you.pfrmkxp

Unknown said...

they really know how to make a mess with suckers! but man is it cute! and man is he cute! LITTLE AARON CLONE!

Unknown said...

Hi there- So I realized yesterday was Maddy's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDY! WOW all these birthdays. I know I haven't sent anything for Jackson so I will along with Maddy's and Kali's. My dads birthday is Mon. and Prestons on Sun. its so crazy and hard to keep up with just my own. Anyhow, I just want you to know that I haven't forgotten Jackson and will send a little something for the
"3" kids this month. Hope all is well, take care!