Aaron asked me what we should get Jackson for his birthday, I replied, "an empty milk jug." Because isn't it true, kids are facinated with the things that are free. Lets take my tupperware drawer this evening. While I'm cooking dinner Jackson and Mads are having the time of their life throwing the lids everywhere. They probably could do this for hours. Hey, whatever gives me more than 10 minutes to do something I'm all for. Besides, it will take me 2 mins to clean up.
3 comments:
Boy, does this bring back memories!! Every single one of you kids did this! What a couple of cuties and yes, you're right. It only takes a couple of minutes to clean up. xoxoxoxoxo
Are 'free' toys the best! I've been pulling these out for Gabe to play with too so I can do things in the kitchen! Amazing how tupperware will entertain! haha
Don't forget boxes too! My goodness if we have a large box from some kind of item, the kids are all over it. Or the bubble wrap! Yes' we should go really cheap this year for Christmas. Bubble wrap inside a giant box with tupperware filled with some candy. HA HA LOL
Post a Comment