Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jackson loves his Grandma's!

Jackson received two packages in the mail the other day for his birthday. Granny Yo sent a couple of outfits (he's wearing one) which look so comfy that I wish that made one in pink my size. Thank you Yoyo!! Grandma Nettie sent Chatting Elmo. After watching Jackson play with it it really should be renamed Shaken Baby Elmo. He loved it!! You can tell how excited he was. Poor Maddy sat on the sidelines just waiting for him to drop it and play. After a half day of listening to Elmo stutter and asking someone to talk to him I thought, "Is Nettie mad at me?" HA HA! I have to make sure that next time we see Aaron that this toy has fresh batteries so he can have the priveledge of hearing it....all day long.

5 comments:

Brynn said...

Jessy, he is SO stinkin cute! Happy Birthday little man!

Yolanda said...

Oh he looks so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We miss this little man! We hope your birthday was wonderful Jackson. We love you so much!! Boy, do you look like your dad!

The Martins said...

He looks so cute in those pictures!

Unknown said...

Jess- Have I TOLD YOU HOW STICKEN CUTE HE IS! what a doll! I am so sad I can't see him or love on him! Love how excited he is in the bottom pic. SO CUTE!

Megs said...

oo look at that handsome boy!! i cant beleive he is already ONE!!! Crazy!!! He is so sticken cute!! Miss you all so much!