Tuesday was Jackson's first birthday. It was perfect because Aaron was home for weekend to spend it with us. The responsible Mom that I am..cough cough...forgot to charge the battery to the camera so THIS is the ONLY picture that I have. Bummer. But I did get the rest on video so I guess it's okay long as it was recorded somehow. Jackson tore into cake and ice cream. It was just a great time.
4 comments:
He's 1 already? Oh my how time flies! At least your one pic is really cute!!
Ohhhhh how cute he looks!!! Tons of hugs and kisses to our little Jackson!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of Aaron tossing him. I wish I could squeeze a thigh though! I will have to send a little something in the mail to him! I have alot of birthdays in my fam. starting in Aug. until Nov. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LITTLE Jackson BIG NUMBER #1
YAY! ONE YEAR OLD! Im so glad you at least got one picture. I didnt know Ry and him were that close
Post a Comment