Okay then. What's my excuse? I am most definitely not pregnant and I have been having the craziest cravings, been super emotional, and wiped out! That only happens to me like this when I am preggo, but I am NOT! But those DO look really yummy. And as a side thought...my dad and brothers lOvE Golden Corral, which I also think is disgusting. I think their favorite part is the steak and the desserts too!
2 comments:
Thanks. Now I'm craving cinnamon rolls! I bet your kids love it!
Okay then. What's my excuse? I am most definitely not pregnant and I have been having the craziest cravings, been super emotional, and wiped out! That only happens to me like this when I am preggo, but I am NOT! But those DO look really yummy.
And as a side thought...my dad and brothers lOvE Golden Corral, which I also think is disgusting. I think their favorite part is the steak and the desserts too!
Post a Comment