So this week I actually went to Mom and kid's hiking group. Every Tuesday there's a new hike and I really have wanted to go but it seems like something is always going on.

I asked my doctor if it was okay and he said, "only flat hikes" because as of right now it looks like I have Placenta previa but it changes most of the time. Anyways, this hike was anything but flat. I was sucking air pushing a double jogging stroller with 60 lbs in it. But we didn't have to worry about bears because in all there had to be around 40 people with kids and all. We made tons of noise.

Jackson was so happy just to sit in the stroller and take in everything in. He mostly sat there with a bag of pretzel goldfish and ate.

Here's the look out when we reached the end of the trail. All those kids climbing on that railing with a huge drop off was starting to make me nervous but we didn't lose anyone. When I got home I was so tired I laid down and took a nap.
5 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! I hope everything is still okay. That pic of Jackson in the stroller shows his face so good--he is getting so handsome! You have the cutest family!
It was so fun to see Aaron and the kiddos when they stopped by. I just wish you could have come too!
How fun! jackson is so darling as always. Sorry about Maddy's hair, hopefully u r able to work with it. Love all the pics. thanks for posting them! hope all is well!
I love that you updated. Holy cow that hike looked so hard with 2 kids. GOOD FOR YOU! Fun night at the hotel...i always enjoyed doing that as a kid, but never have done it with my kids yet. the saturday market dog was HUGE...what kind, do you know? looks like you are busy and with it being light out so late, that makes it nice!
fun hike! i'm glad your doc still gave you the okay, but take it easy!! :) If you can.
i hope i can go sometime with you all! i have to find a sub though so i can make it. they look so fun!!! i'd go everytime if i didn't have my class at the same time.
Post a Comment