
Our wonderful Jodi went to Hawaii and came back with some Hula outfits for the girls- complete with grass skirt, coconut "bras" (as Kali calls them), shell necklaces, and a flower for their hair. Here's Jodi explaining the rules: You can only have these if you always promise to wear a shirt or something under the "coconut bra."

Isn't this a crack up?!

Kali was more than happy to pose for the camera.

We actually had to go grocery shopping after wards and she was begging me to let her wear this.
5 comments:
How nice of your friend, SEE WHY CAN'T I HAVE FRIENDS LIKE YOURS? how fun for the girls, and YES' only with a shirt on under!
Oh Jessy, they are so dang cute!!! What a great friend you have, you really have been blessed.
Cute! I hope they learned how to hula as well!
How cute!!!!!!! I love the expression on Maddie's face when Jody is explaining. What a good friend. She's definitely one of your "angels."
Okay that coconut bra is too big for my chest. How fun.
Post a Comment