So sometimes I have very faulty thinking and think that I'll have fun someday when my kids are older but on Friday I had a blast!!!! Steph, Megan, and I went on base to work out and then rock climbed after wards.
I've always watched the kids do the rock climbing but when Megan suggested it I went for it (plus it was during the day when it was pretty much empty- don't need to embarrass myself in front of a huge crowd).
After wards my arms were just shaking so bad from climbing up twice. All the kids just played on the play structures and watched up. And then after we were done we put the harnesses on the kids, hooked them up to the wall and then sat down and talked. It was great because they couldn't go any where. Girls, we need to go again!
No comments:
Post a Comment