
We had a fun and super cold Halloween. The kids were rushing me out of the house so we started around 6:30 and were home by 7:10. It was a whopping 17 degrees! Here are some pics when we got home. Look how red Maddy's cheeks are from defrosting. Mads was Strawberry Shortcake but didn't want the freckles or wear the hat.

Kali was a rock star. I realize now that I did a crappy job at taking pics bc it doesn't show her with her pink hair on microphone on. Well, most kids were just in their snow gear and you really couldn't tell what they were. I'm starting to figure out that in Alaska you buy a costume to wear to school for the Halloween party and trick-or-treating is done in snow gear.

Caleb was a really cool pirate.

And baby Jack was a perfect little baby. I had him in his full snow gear and riding in the backpack on my back. After 40 minutes he started making some noise and I figured he was probably frozen like the rest of us. Sure enough when we got home he was practically an ice cube. Look how red his face and hands are. Poor baby.

Halloween tradition is everyone dumps out their candy and eats as much as they possibly can. I think they love that tradition.

When we were leaving Caleb wanted to go just in his pirate costume. I kept telling him it's freezing outside and he's going to be so cold. Well, he's 7 and knows everything. 10 minutes into it he was frozen and had snow in his shoes. When we got home he said, "You were right mom. Next time I"ll listen to you." Someone please hand me a video camera for that moment...


Jack enjoying his sibling's goods.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!! Jackson is so cute!!!!!!!! That's so funny about Maddy stamping his face. LOL! Caleb made a great pirate. I have the cutest grandkids in the world!! Please give them lots of xoxoxoxoxoxo from yoyo and grandpa.
Post a Comment