Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Lincoln chronicles

I'm dedicating this post to Lincoln's crazy tornado ways. This kid is keeping me on my toes!!! He's done stuff that no other child before him has attempted (possibly thought about).

Last week on Wednesday he set the oven on FIRE! Who would of thought that Play-Doh was flammable? After dinner I put a couple of casserole dishes in the oven to bake while I was getting the kids ready for bed. When I went upstairs I realized it was filling up with smoke and there was a horrible chemical smell that was burning my lungs. I opened up the oven and there were big flames. I was able to get it out and Maddy started crying that was her toy egg. Later I found out it was Play-Doh shaped into an egg. I would of used the fire extinguisher BUT I still haven't replaced it since I used it in January for demonstration purposes in the house (which is a VERY bad idea, FYI!). So that was Wednesday....

Saturday I'm in the office working on some school work and in the living room Maddy and Jack are playing Wii, Caleb is reading a book, and Lincoln is just laying in the couch watching the kids. Out of no where Caleb starts screaming for me in a voice I'd never heard before. I can tell he's scared. I run to the living room and Lincoln had taken a poop in his diaper, taken it off, picked up his poop (gag!!!!!) and was threatening to throw it at Caleb. (WHERE DOES HE COME UP WITH THIS?!!!!!) He was laughing until he saw my face, I was not entertained.

So, because most of this stuff is not funny now I know that this will be hilarious when we reminisce about old times by reading the family blog someday- especially to Lincoln's future wife to let her know what a future Lincoln mini-me might be like.

No comments: