Sunday, January 10, 2010

Loves!


All the kids are so thrilled to have Lincoln in the family. Jackson loves loves loves to hold him.

He gets excited everytime he gets to. I'm sure they're going to be great buddies.

And lucky Lincoln has 3 mommies.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lincoln is a little love! I adore your family picture... the first one! The girls look darling in their christmas dresses, Lincoln is just a doll, enjoy him. You have a beautiful LARGE family, God bless, and good luck Jess! hugs!!!

The Martins said...

So excited to see pictures! I am so glad to hear how good everything is going, I just wish we could be a part of it! I miss you guys!

Alex said...

Your kids are getting so big. I cant believe how fast the time has gone.

Your family is SO dang good looking! Im glad you get to have your hubby home, and your parents came out, and you are doing so well!

Parley and Anna said...

Your kids are so sweet! Congrats on another beautiful one! I hope you're feeling good. You are one awesome Mom and Wife!