Good news is hard to keep secret!! I'm excited.. Tonight I met a 3 month old baby girl who looked almost exactly like Kali when she was a baby. Coloring and all. She smiled so much and I just wanted to take her home!!
WOW! Congratulations! That is so exciting! I must admit I read this post about a week ago and I totally didn't get it. SLOW! Then I came to see if you had updated w/ something sensical, and I read it and suddenly got it! I'm such a dork! You two are amazing parents; you'll be great! And this kiddo will be so blessed! Congratulations!!!! Yahoo!!!
12 comments:
Good news is hard to keep secret!!
I'm excited..
Tonight I met a 3 month old baby girl who looked almost exactly like Kali when she was a baby. Coloring and all. She smiled so much and I just wanted to take her home!!
WOW!! Congratulations!!
YAY!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
ITS HARD TO KEEP A GOOD SECRET ISN'T IT? CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS, and YES' crazy but its a good wonderful crazy!
WHAT?!?! You go girl!! Congrats!! ;o)
YAY!!! Congrats!!!
I'm so way dang excited for you...I smile every time I think of it....
that last comment was from me...Jodi...I didn't know if you would know......
WOW! Congratulations! That is so exciting! I must admit I read this post about a week ago and I totally didn't get it. SLOW! Then I came to see if you had updated w/ something sensical, and I read it and suddenly got it! I'm such a dork! You two are amazing parents; you'll be great! And this kiddo will be so blessed!
Congratulations!!!! Yahoo!!!
I'm sooo excited for you!!!! You'll have to change your blogspot name now =). Love you cuz!!!
I can't believe how close our due dates are! Crazy!! How are you doing? Enjoy your freedom for the next few weeks and sleep when those babies sleep!!
Post a Comment