Life has been a little...out of whack lately. Aaron surprised me and came home the Saturday before spring break and left yesterday. It was so great! Yesterday we dropped off Caleb and Kali at school and my friend watched Mads and Jack so Aaron could spend the day together. He totally spoiled me and took me shopping for a dress and shoes for his graduation, and then we met up with friends at a nice restaurant for lunch. It was just so good to have alone and family time for a whole 10 days!!!!!!! We took a photo last night and it actually came out okay. Everybody is looking at the camera so I can't complain.
Once again I have to express gratitude to a Heavenly Father who allows families to be sealed together. Amazing.
3 comments:
WHAT AN AWESOME surprise, glad you got time together. LOVE ALL THE PICS. Love the one of you and Aaron and the entire family one is great! HUGS HUGS HUGS!
I want the family picture!!! I love it!. Can I get one and I'll have it blown up. It's a great picture. I miss you all so much!!!
Hey, I LOVE THE SCRUB TOP!! I will wear it tomorrow. You did a beautiful job! I'll have Duane take a picture of me and send it to you. Love you.
jessie, they are really cute pix!! who took them?
Post a Comment