man he is a doll! will I ever meet him? ;(!
He is sooo cute. The other kids have gotten so big! I wish I could have saw you when you were on Oregon. I totally forgot you were there and my dad made several trips oer there in the past few weeks I could have came with him. Anyhow...call me soon.Brianna
umm where is his fohawk and blue tips??? hehehehe..
Post a Comment
3 comments:
man he is a doll! will I ever meet him? ;(!
He is sooo cute. The other kids have gotten so big! I wish I could have saw you when you were on Oregon. I totally forgot you were there and my dad made several trips oer there in the past few weeks I could have came with him. Anyhow...call me soon.
Brianna
umm where is his fohawk and blue tips??? hehehehe..
Post a Comment